
I am starting my life anew.
I had suffered a memory loss after the car accident. And i cant remember many people; but only those who i love now. My friends and family. They are so important to me now as i'm so vulnerable and weak. The rest or whoever i happened to come across before, i cant remember at all. But i don think i need to feel sorry for those whom i had forgotten, for they are probably not worth remembering, that's why my brain rejected them.
I forgot everything. Everything.
I have no past. No past to talk about, and nothing to miss. I cannot recall anything, but it's okay. I'll get use to it.
I'll start to create new memories now with the people who are around me then.
I'm made up of nothing at all, but i'll build it up as the days go by.
It's okay, i'm starting anew anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment