Saturday, November 24, 2007

MY MOST TRAUMATISING HAIR EXPERIENCE



This season i'm dying my hair yet again! I was wanting something different.


Perhaps this?




Hahahahah.... No la.

I know it's crazy but i'm actually aiming for this. WOO!



Okay okay. You think i'm crazy. But i wasn't... i think...?

So i dyed my hair once at theodore's house. And it turned out to be the normal brown colour.

It looked at bit like those malay ppl's hair and i was greatly disappointed with the Gatsby's bleach.


So so so i decided that i'm going to dye my hair again! And i tried Hoyu's PLATINUM BLOND FOR MEN.

I was pretty determined to give a blonde head you se.e.

Wow with all the naming of the brands i wonder if i would get sued for saying that their products being unable to give me the result i want.

So i was thinking, if i cant get those westerners' blonde like the picture above, i would at least get something like this...


But guess what.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I got this freaking barbie doll's yellowish orange/ orangy yellow. FREAKED OUT.

SO I LOOKED QUITE LIKE A JAP TEEN. OR LIKE A COSPLAY ENTHU.

SO i was halfway brown and halfway blonde.

And i'm halfway going to kill myself by stuffing my head into the toilet bowl and halfway banging my head against the kitchen wall.

You know i'm exaggerating my actions right?

Well i'm just sad and sad la. LIKE SAD.

And i dont really dare to go out. DOTS. How would people think if a person walks around the mall with a cosplay wig and fugly home clothes.

ARGH.

So i gotta dye my hair again! LIKE 3 TIMES IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS OKAY.

My hair is like DAMN DRY.

Maybe i'll get brain cancer in the future. Maybe. I'll pray about it later. HA!



So i just dyed my hair just now. PHEW. It turned out not bad. Something i like.

AND I USED LOREAL'S 3D DYE! LOREAL LOREAL LOREAL!

Wanna see my new colour with Loreal's dye which pulled me out of my pit of hell? Well you will see more of my new hair soon.

BUT THANK GOD THAT IT TURNED OUT NOT BAD.

And my other blog was closed cos i dont like it. Hmmm... i dont know. Just feel like closing.

No comments: