
It was a pleasant family movie. FUNNY, but not as much as MADAGASCA! So, i guess mada will be my favourite favourite favourite cartoon movie.
And my favourite character... KING JULIAN!
Well, Bolt the movie had its very own crazy character also, Rhino, a fat, utmost enthusiastic, completely insane and TOTALLY CUTE hamster.

And i almost lost my wallet! THANK GOD i got it back. I dropped it in the toilet. It naughtily slipped out of the pocket of my jacket while I'm at the urinal. How nasty! And sneaky!
But a good hearted young teen - God bless him and his family man! - got it and returned to me when I got back as soon as i realised that i dropped it, which was within like 3 minutes. Perhaps it's because my wallet was totally cash-less. Haha. Quite embarassing. My only regret is that I did not thank him enough. I just rushed off cos I had got a movie to catch. I didn't even really stare into his God given beautiful eyes - Oh God bless bless bless this angel again! - while holding his shoulders and speak right into his soul how thankful i was and will forever am.
Oh God bless him! May the windows of heaven be so opened above him for he has blessed your servant!
Why am i so Old King James man. Haha. I'm crazy, but it's cos I'm just so so so glad.
Something good will happen to you too!
Okays nights. I have duty tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment