
Great i quarrel with my Mum yet again. Perhaps it's because i'm the only potential one in the house who can quarrel with her, so she occasionally come pick a fight with me. Ever since my mum became a full time housewife she became less occupied. Hence i conclude that due to boredom she decide to add some spice into our already up an down relationship.
I think one thing bad is that my mum and i had character too similar. We are stubborn and don usually give in too easily. So when both of us come together things either turn out lovely or disasterous.
Today's lyn birthday celeb. And it's at night. Oh man i didnt do any work over the weekend. Went crazy. So i think i'm quite dead. I hate the bad hair day days but i cant possibly stop them From coming. Lack of sleep all these school days can.
Yawns. And great i'm going to be late. Late late! For meeting ade. Opps. And I must really declare something. I really don like and don mean to be late one ok. And i really do feel bad one. It's not like i wanted people to wait for me and then i feel nothing at all like that.
So my atmost apology people. And i'm wondering whether people sitting at my sides are peeping while i blog shamelessly with my phone on the train. La la.
I hope that life will be great in this new year for both you and me.
And lotsa loves!

No comments:
Post a Comment