I think it's pure grossness these days that me and bestie are being too alike.
*Chills down my spine*.
I think we are completely complementary to each other la. PROTEINS AND ENZYMES. Ya right. *smack* Hahahahaha. I think i'm a little crazy these days because of that punishment - to memorise bio lecture notes (neutral theory) word for WORD - for not able to answer Ms choong's question during lecture.
What the shit. YOU think memorising is so easy? Points by points maybe okay, but word for word is like fucking horribe!
Anyway i don't know since when my MUM got interested in soccer. So yea, we two were watching the SING vs THAI match live telecast just now.
Haha, and my mum so cute la, shriek and scream when nearing the goal moment. LOL.
Shoppaholicism runs in my blood. It's horrible that i want to buy everything that i like or think that is nice. BUY BUY BUT. SLAPS MYSELF.
I have got pretty good mood for the whole of this week and i wonder why. JUST GOOD MOOD.
And this week really passed FAST. Just at the snap of my finger it's THURSDAY AGAIN!
Well hopefully we can play squash again tomorrow and then go watch the one (my school's annual singing competition).
You're wrong if you guessed that i went for the audition, COS I DIDN'T. It would be too much of an easy win for me.
I'm too full of myself, but who's not? You aren't? Ya you think i care.
Hahaha. Most of the guys sounded too mediocre, so normal that they should just stick to singing Happy Birthday song. Whatever. Tomorrow i shall just go and see for myself again ba. But my juniors sounded like really good.
Suddenly i just lost it. The blogging feeling. Argh. Just felt awkward not study, but playing com now Something's wrong with me for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment