Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rain


Well it's gonna be weekend soon! Woo. So excited. It will be the first weekend since school start for me. This week of school almost killed me. I'm jus so so tired during these past few days la. Woo. And It's raining cows and crocodiles out there. Freaking cold. I want my jacket!

And i want to go for the SHE concert la! With ade. I really need to go for shopping therapy this weekend also. I need new bag, clothes, shoes! And my mum's so going to kill me. Opps.

I think it's rather weird having the juniors around cos i'm getting more self conscious. Like who cares right you'll say. But i'm jus feeling this way la.

Whether anyone ec me or not, it's sort of non of my business la. But of course i'll be happy if i hear any news of it. Who dont right? But come to think of it, does it really matter that much? In the end who cares who's popular an who's not?

Superficiality just doesn't work for me. I have left that place because of this, and i've decide tat i'm so not going back. Well certainly you do not have to know what and where i'm refering to. But all i want myself to keep in mind, is that i don live for something that not worth it and have nothing that's beneficial in the long run.

Yeah, so i shall just study and study my time away.
Wat so great about love and popularity bla bla anyway. But! I'll still make myself look nice and bla. Yeah Bestie says she going to be wearing contact lens too. WaHaha.

One more stop to yishun! Yea. Blogging on the train now ma. I must study math integration and bio today! Must must! And suddenly i miss potato and shan la. Sigh. Wont have lots of time to go out with them already.

Ok ok. Train reached my stop. Bye!

No comments: