Sunday, April 15, 2007

I was wondering what others are doing now, at this moment.

Me? I was trying to find the softcopy of the viral tutorial, but i just cant find it. Whatever, i shall do it another time. But no, wait, tomorrow may be having bio tutorial and i'll have to do it and bring it then.


Argh. And what am i doing blogging here. There're lotsa school work to be completed and revised and studied and memoried and bla bla bla. This coming week is horrible. I can feel it already. Much that i wish to carry a positive attitude towards this brand new week, i'm pretty mentally drained thus moody and everything.

There's a chem test tomorrow, then a vocab test on tuesday, followed by a maths AND econs test on wednesday. Thursday's a breather and then friday i have yet another maths test. MATHS! I MUST CONQUER IT!


I was feeling pretty empty and all. Time rushed pass too fast i guess. I want to stone. Stone and stone. The world is not going to stop a sec for me though.

I wanted to complete the book i bought from kino, but hmk are more impt. Okay i shall go now. Ranted enough. TIME FOR WORK WORK WORK NIGEL!

I love my life and i love it!


NDASHDASNDJASFNIDFSDFNJSDGNDSJGNIOAFASOIDAKWEAWKMEKWAMERIAWFMDEFNUDFNDSLFSDKLFDSKFSDFMSDKFNSDJKFNSDKFMSDKFSDFSDKFMSL;EKMR;SFMDLFEOSRKROKSLMSD;FMSDFMSFO;ERJSENGFJGLFDGDFMGKSDMGLSMR;EORKEFNS

No comments: