I'm just trying to waste time, rotting in front of my com.
I want to know my ec's friendster, but dun even know the name how to find nehh.
Part of me wanna dress up and go out, part of me wanna make this a rotting day.
Part of me is tired from the concert last night, part of me is awake.
Part of me wants to eat, part of me is too lazy.
Shall i meet yin to go gym later? Don't know.
I was pretty moodless, or rather, moody. Mood swings.
Loadsa hmk but who cares. I need some time for myself. I spend too much time on school that i lost myself a little. Yea, everyone needs a time for themselves. To be alone, undisturb. I don't wanna talk, or even open my mouth. I spoke too much, i have spoken enough. I sang a lot, and time for a rest to it. Just for this little while, yea?
I gave up on friendster. I really like my ec, but all turned out to be futile efforts.
BACK LATER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment