
Rainy morning. And my bag is super heavy. I don wanna take napha today! Not even prepared for it yet. And last night i talked to jeanie till 2 plus. Long time since i talked on the phone till so late. But thankfully i didnt feel super tired or what. I Thot i would be a walking zombie this morning but it was rather ok. Praise the Lord.
And i think i'm gonna go out this weekend! I have been deprived these few weeks cos of the Damn syf. Rah!
But no proper plans yet though. Ade may be having the hand foot mouth disease so dunno how's she now. Well i SAID MAYBE. So it's not really confirmed. I guess it's just skin allegy that gave her the red spots on the palms.
But i ting it's going to create a commotion in class later cos she did come to sch and we the people around her were breathing the air she breathed and touching the things she most prob touched a little. Fine this makes me sound like i'm blaming her or something. No Bestie i still love you like to bits!
I guess things will turn out fine. We still got the party to attend! Ahhh!
It's so rainy that the roads are flooded. Great. I'm not going to be late. I hope. I miss dan! I need to meet and catch up with him soon. Randomness.
I wonder how today's gonna be like. There's a mysterious factor that in it which i can explain and dunno why. Lala!
Me and jamie plan to go for tattooing together! Shhh our parents are NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW. But we have not Thot of the design yet. Hoho. Part of me wants time to run, part of me wants it wait for me.
No matter what, i hope all my friends can be there for me always. So jeanie you are not going to run away either. Not from your dearest and best hug giver nigel.

No comments:
Post a Comment