Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New


Everything has its rise and fall. The fact is i had the good times so i should have prepared myself for something else.

Mood of the day has yet switched back. And bad things never come singly right. Should i expect more? Well and the freaking thing is that my expectations are sometimes rather ridiculous. Too much of an imagination.

I dreamt of something, and i wish to get it interpreted. And i want to tell people things in my mind. I always wanted to tell one girl who often take the same train as me that she's so UGLY. I love being mean. She's ugly ugly, not just ugly Her complexion her hair her nose eyes and whatever Shit that's stucked on her freak body.

I wanted to tell people their flaws and let the truth hit them hard. Too many people try to hide from too many things that's about themselves. I want to be the truth teller. Normally people turn their backs against people who tell them the truth, because the truth hurts, because the truth is ugly. Because they are ugly. Obviously i'm not just talking about appearance. If you are still stuck at there, well i had moved on to something deeper already.

Cancerians are extremist. Either they love you or they hurt you. Eventually when things turns out bad, people stay people leave.

Lotsa random stuffs i'm talking here so ignore the incoherence. My gc has yet woken up and i'm really sad for it. And i need it for math! Rah. I wonder how to deal with it.

I want to escape. So prob after sch i'll go back home like instantly. I want to be excluded. I want to be excused. I want to have solitude. I want to leave for a holiday. I want to immerse myself and get lost in work. I want to be silent for one day. I want to not talk for the day. I want to not laugh for the sake of doing it. I want to spend a day with jamie, just two of us. I want to talk to ade at vivo's swensen. I want to have the life i want.

No comments: