Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm disappointed.


With you. Because of you lack of understanding for me, of me, and of us.

I was disappointed because i thought that you would have known but you didnt, that you would have cared, but you didnt, that you would have called, but you didnt, that you would have forgiven, but you didnt.

I love ade. I love you too. And i cherish each one of you with the whole of my heart.

But from you, from you, and from you, i received nothing but hurt and disappointment. I hoped i had not done anything that would make me regret, and i hoped that you wouldn't too, for regret is far more painful and unbearable for me and for you than the disappointment i'm feeling because of your bad attitude and ignorance towards me.


Forget bout it and everything ba. It's my birthday in two days time.

I still love you. Call me then Yea? You know who you are, don you?

No comments: