Monday, June 11, 2007

Well two more weeks to mid year! Like what the fuck.

I'm surely not going to do well this time even though time's still not up yet, so it may be too early to say anything, but BOO! I KNOW IT BETTER MYSELF.

Well i have been slacking and i doubt others are doing so too. But holidays are just so slackilicious you see.

And my mood these days aint good, like AT ALL.

And my friends are all having their own problems and bla bla. Well if people around me are not feeling good i wouldn't feel good also you see.

Life became so problematic all together now. Well perhaps i'm just seeing the problems too big and me being too small and handle them all together. Well handling them one by one will do the job wouldn't it? But i don't even know where to start, and how to start.

Sometimes i'm just so blinded that i dont see the wrong when the mistake is there la. Bleah.

Everyone's working hard but i'm not. I'm not even working in the wrong way or somthing, but not workign at all. And here i am whining to myself. And complaining and whining and going round and round. WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME.


I need ade with me la.


And these few days of emo-ing aint getting me or her going anywhere. Shit it. What's with this thinking process that going on with me these days man. I should be studying and squeezing things inside my head!

I wanna go kbox and sing everything out of me. I think there're like so much inside of me that i just wanna release all the anger and frustration and whatever and whatever out.

I dont wanna get into love because i realised that love is a painful game. Well love is too romantisized and over rated. It's not sweet and sweet all the time. Like fuck it la. It's abot hurt and pain and obsession and time and effort and trust and luck and fate and bla bla bla!

It sucks actually. If it doesn't involve pain then it wouldn't be love already, isn't it? And i hate it.

Stef sun's songs are nice and beautiful but they are just not helping me getting my mood up. They just help me in sinking deeper and deeper. But i'm an addict already. what can i do then? Well i have a depressive nature i guess? Like really prefer to be silent and quiet and sinking. Indulgence in my own world of loneliness and solitude.

I'm a pycopath. I'm weird and i'm can kill mysef for that. I'm cranky and my sleep becomes more and more irregular. Now that i know, my rest time determines a lot of things. It determines how organised my life is, how i'll feel, how efficient i'll be in the day and others that i'll figure out sooner or later.

I'm devil one moment and a person in another. I'm sorry rea for being such a bad friend for you all these while. Fuck all the things that i had told you and the bad influence that they had over you la. You must treat me like the devil and all the words i say to be lies. Now i have woken up, but i don't know when i'll go back to sleep and let my other side take over.

Perhaps i'm really having split personality. And why am i like talking about this when it's like exam period. See i'm really going crazy like Jack Sparrow. too many of me talking to myself and voices just come from all over. Yea, i cant be alone, cos being alone makes it more dangerous for me. I'm complex. Well i'm never simple to start with anyway.

I'm going mad and crazy now. And i don't really want people to know that, but heck care la. Yea, when a mad person goes mad what would he care about right. I dont know what should i do now.
asdnasuiodnasudnoasdnasfune;wgfegf

No comments: