Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tekong!


On the train, going to meet long. He's going to tekong today! Gosh. How time flies.

Everyone seems to have overslept today. Kok last min cant come cos of that. And ade is rushing like mad. Mad mad. Well i woke up 50min later than the alarm set...

I hope ade and i wont be too late ba.

Long is one of my bestest friends in and outside of school. I'm pretty excited for him actually. Rather than being too sad. Not going to see him for more than 14 days straight. Sigh.

I'll pray for you long! Everyone's gonna miss you so much la.

Hope that i can meet up with certain people during this holiday season too. My exams really distanted me from the world for the past months.

Anyway i'm saying it again that i'm going to army on the 10th of jan! Hope i meet good people there then. Meanwhile cherish the remaining dwindling time i have to spare. Heh.

No comments: