Monday, May 19, 2008

Fly like a bird


It's the second time i used this title for a blog entry. I just like it you know, especially after hearing Mariah's singing and feeling her passion that's burning inside her.

She sings in the chorus,

"Fly like a bird - Take to the sky - I need You now Lord - Carry me high - Don't let the world break me tonight - I need the strength of You by my side - Sometimes this life can be so cold - I pray You'll come and carry me home"

Yeah, and i especially like this verse in the later part of the song - "Keep your head to the sky, with God's love you'll survive".

It is really encouraging, as though telling me not to give up hope and keep on breathing. KEEPING FIGHTING!

By Thy Grace you'll survive, and go higher. And I mean HIGHER, much more than you've ever thought or imagined, in life, for HE who is in us is greater than he who is in the world, and HE is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think. What a wonderful verse from the bible.

And I thought that my blog is slowly becoming a Christian website where people get to read what they need, to encourage and help themselves, when they are going through difficult times in their life. Ha. Well i'm just blogging what's in my heart, and expressing them from time to time.

Let me start on the new entry on what i wanna talk about so it can be more focused...

No comments: