Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mummy's Day!

Melissa how can you not believe that 1. I can cook and 2. I really did cooked up a meal for my mum and dad to celebrate Mummy's day.

Here's the prove.








This is seriously awesome! There're the super succulent and soft imported mushrooms which me and my mum love! Plus cheese sauguages and honey ham. Of course, the crunchy and fresh diced pasta veggies. The aroma simply filled the whole kitchen when i stirred fry them with butter, before adding in the tomato pasta sauce. WOO! (:


My sister went out to play so just three of us happily together enjoying the dinner I whipped up all by MYSELF- well a little help from my NICEST dad la, just a little little!
Besides a tomato pasta i also made salad which my mum simply loved it. And my dad too.
Whoo! I was just so satisfied with my performance. Finally my mum got to eat the pasta which she had almost pleaded me to cook for her. I think she wanted to feel that kinda bliss when there's a switch of roles - It's finally my turn to do all the cooking and getting dirty and messed up.
AND MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN NAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGING me about starting on driving lessons. No, correction, not just them but MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS TO ME THESE DAYS.
Whatever. Well the best thing is i'm gonna bring my mum to church for the FIRST TIME EVER. IN HER LIFE SHE HAS NEVER STEPPED INTO A CHURCH!? Well, tomorrow she will (:
P.S. I'm gonna be a new man CHENMEIRU (:

No comments: