I found my Dad eating ice cream every night! He really loves to eat ice cream la! Finishing that tub i bought last week.
My office people are really nice to me ((:
But I might be posted out YET AGAIN next week!
I'm on diet now. AKA FASTING.
I have been having gastric pangs! Bad bad. I'm going to see a specialist at the end of this month. Got appointment already.
I wanna meet up with class to watch Narnia this weekend!!!!!!!!
I need to organise a reunion dinner with my sec sch friends!!
I need to organise a chalet for my beloved 634 class.
I have got MOH Scholarship interview this coming friday (:
I looks forward to cell group this week! Hope it's on friday.
I have got a good sgt and upper study (:
Justin loves Hillsong! Do you too?
I have been printing my sec sch CCA record and blas. I found out that i had been really capable man!
I love faccebook! Playing at everytime i log on.
How i wish my com in the office allows net surfing! Then i can blog and facebook all DAY. YA FAT HOPE. IN MY DREAMS.
I'm surprised by myself that i'm really peaceful when i know that i might need to be posted out again. COS I KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL.
God's will be done, not mine (((((:
I love being a Christian and PRAYERS! God is always listening yea.
Last but not the least...
COME what may, God is faithful! LA LA ((:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment