Sunday, June 15, 2008

Destiny Chasing

You wouldn't have known what I'm feeling. Well all I can say is, Humans are humans.

I gave a lot of me, that's a fact. Yet now that I'm going really low, nobody is there when I look back.

I'm not going to make this like a Blame-the-others session. But at least I can have the right to rant a little right.

I know that I'm resposible for myself. More than that I know that I'm responsible for others. Not many people realise that you know. More people care only for themselves. Well I know, everyone is busy, everyone is busy with their own things, everyone is busy with their many many own things. Okay, that's a good enough answer uh.

Well am I not busy enough with my own things? Am I not bothered enough by my own matters?

I felt like walking on a thin metal string. And still, I need to look out for those who are walking on the pastures.

Maybe I shouldn't have, but I just felt responsible to.

Whatever it is, I'm going to a tough time, but I will emerge out of it soon enough.

If you haven't been there for me, it's alright. It's not as if I'd paid you to do so. You need not feel guilty I say, though you ought to feel so.

No comments: