skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Last of songs
Monday, June 16, 2008
I love LITERATURE!
That's why I have been starting to write some these days.
Yea yea, you must be thinking: Things that only you know.
Whatever. Okay BYE~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Anonymous
View my complete profile
Other sites
Dawn Yang
Jas
Jeanie
Justin
Koksiang
Lyn
Lyn's Shop
My Wordpress!
Nira
Shing
SKY
Veron
XX
YM
Yuting
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(131)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(16)
It's a brillant start for my birthday celebration ...
Be brave. That's all I can say to myself now.
That Cold Winter Night
There is an emptiness that strikes me on the face.
I'm now living as though I'm suspending in nothing...
I love LITERATURE!That's why I have been starting ...
Destiny Chasing
Because I did not want it badly enough. Because I'...
Sight
By Logic
The Haunting
Open flesh
Gonna be alright
The aftermath
Patience
By Sentences
►
May
(20)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(378)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(81)
►
April
(59)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(71)
►
January
(73)
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment