Monday, September 1, 2008

This is funny. Yesterday when I was giving tuition to Bryan, we had a convo like this.

Bryan: "Do you like girls?"

Nigel: "Why?" (Irritated when he's trying time and again to steer the subject from the Math question to something random)

Bryan: "I dont like girls."

Nigel: "Oh, why?"

Bryan: "I just dont like lor."

Nigel: "Okay, so what about them that you don't like?"

Bryan: "They are lame. They don't know how to punch and kick. They don know this cartoon and that thing yadda yadda."

Nigel: "No, they are not lame just because of these?"

Bryan: "Yes they are. HAHAHAHA."

Nigel: " Then why is your dad and your mum together!?"

Bryan: "Because my daddy is a chee-ko-peh ma."

And both of us went into a hysteria. Okay, maybe not that extreme.

Kids are just a joy some times. ONLY SOME TIMES.

20% of the tuition is tuition. The remaining of it, Bryan was moving around, couldn't sit still, talking about random stuffs, refusing to move his brain muscles, trying to irritate me, having his mind on something else...

Then when the tuition was over he became ALIVE.

Oh. I think kids are already 80% devil when they know how to speak. The graduation from the 80% to 100% takes place perhaps during puberty.

My sister is just in that completion stage now. I JUST FEEL LIKE SLAPING HER.

SHE IS RUDE, BITCHY AND SELFISH.

Just like her brother a few years ago and many other teens who are suffering from this same illness all around the world.

I SHALL ENDURE THROUGH THE DIRTY STORM.

OK, back to ugly betty (((:

No comments: