
I realised that I'm really afraid to face ade's family. Because of what I had unfortunately done to her in the past, plus the fact that her family knows it all. There are no secrets in her family you see.Screams. Shame and pangs of guilt. It was as though Ade and I were married and I had an AFFAIR. Went through a period of seperation then thankfully we got back together before the divorce is official. Then I'm the shameless and despicable husband who betrayed the trust of his wife and her family. Oh dear.
Actually Ade's family already hates me in the past, because Ade and I were always together, like depriving the family of Ade like that.
Oh wells.
Next. I just went to collect the tickets at J8! You can guess who I am going with already right?
And this stupid super sinful box of mooncake! It's $50 per box!!


It was heavenly. I ate five in one go. OPPS. I promise I'll watch my waist next week. This week let me indulge.
I think next week's gonna be super bad la. Like I need to diet because Friday may be going for clubbing and Sat got BBQ! But I cant diet la, cos i have to savour this last week with Rich and Hans. They are going for course the week after! SUPER DUPER TROOPER SAD. So I must go for lunch with them every day!
Then this past week I only had two tuition lessons with the boys instead of FOUR. Oh man. I don't know how things became like that too. I guess I'm just super slacking la.
So next week I'll be doing six lessons instead of the normal four. Faints!
Oh by the way, all thanks to miss tanyimei who accompanied me to shop for wallet. I bought this (:
Like finally! I had been wanting to buy a new wallet for one month already!
Last but not least, my family feast on Zhong Qiu Jie.

The mushroom soup isn't inside the picture though. And the watermelon and mooncake. And the fish porriage. Oh damn a lot of things la. I'm still so full from it after two hours plus. But it's certainly very fulfilling. When it's time to enjoy, jsut enjoy.
I know this is cliche, but life is really very SHORT. Enjoy it, not endure it.
Peace people V^-^v




No comments:
Post a Comment