I was a bird, in the claws of a eagle.
I was a life in the human's hands.
I was a tear, ready to leave.
I was the rain, waiting for the fall.
I was the fall, waiting for the cloud.
And the cloud; the wind.
I was ready to go, anticipating the release.
The leaf, longing for the tree my home.
Was i a mirror, looking into another?
Or was i a reflection of another, looking back.
Wasn't i an image captured in a polaroid? That's why, why i had been feeling so trapped, isn't it?
It was as though i was entrapped. Like a mouse to a mouse trap. Like an innocent to a wrongful accusation. Like a child introduced into a scheme. Everything is planned for me.
Give me back the freedom i deserved. Give me the emancipation i desired. Give me the liberty ought to be mine. Give me the long awaited release and say that i'm free to go.
Give me back MY LIFE!

No comments:
Post a Comment