
Now it's nearing ONE! IN THE MORNING!
I cant believe it. Guess what. I need to wake up at 6am tomorrow, or rather, later on, and report to my new posting place SISPEC at 8am.
It's at pasir lebar there. WHICH IS DAMN FREAKING FAR AWAY! AND YOU BET ULU TILL THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.
Whatever it is, i am still happy with my posting cos it's what i have always wanted. God bless me and praise Him!
Oh that first picture is my NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW COM IN CASE YOU STILL DUNNO THAT I'S CHANGED A NEW COM ALREADY. BOUGHT IT AT THE IT FAIR AT SUNTEC CONVENTION THERE! WOO!
22inch mind you.
AND THAT's my beloved mum which is very sick now. God bless her too. I love her i love her and i love her! Just like how Carlsberg says it, PROBABLY THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD.
AND i'm really thankful for all the nice people that i met in bmtc.
OKAY. ACTUALLY I WANTED TO GO ON, BUT TO THINK ABOUT IT.
I
SHOULD
NOT
I NEEEEEEED SOME REST NOW OR TMR I'LL BE SO DEAD.

No comments:
Post a Comment