Friday, March 7, 2008

TADA!





I GOT THIS FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


DAMN!


I'm fcuking lucky to get it lah. Me and marcus actually.
Well we were having recruits' evening yesterday night and there's this Gillette Promo thingy going on, and there're many booths where the army boys can exchange their OLD shavers with the

NEW GILLETTE FUSION PHANTOM!


WOO! Then half way queueing we were told to go back to sit because the CO(the biggest shot of the night) was coming soon. LIKE WHAT THE FCUK.

"Later then come back la"

At first we sort of decide to give up and follow the instruction given. But then we start to jump from queue to queue trying to aviod the Sgt-s who were chasing the people away. Though we were chased away a few times already but we thick skin enough not to give up so soon. SO THANK GOD! IN THE END WE GOT OURSELVES SECURED BACK IN THE QUEUE, WHILE THE OTHER POOR PEOPLE HAVE TO GO AWAY.

AWWWWW.

SO YUPS. I GOT MY SHAVER - THE BEST IN THE MARKET.

Wow, see, now i'm already helping them to promo it liao. But no lies man, this SHAVER is probably the BEST IN THE MARKET. The diff between the normal shaver and this is that YOU CANT FFEL THE BLADE!

And the end result is smoother and cleaner.

More over it vibrates. Gives a damn shiok feeling. Can use it as vibrator one day as well? OPpps

The Recruits' evening was probably bigger and way better than what i expected it to be. With all the good singing of the bands and performance by the Music and Drama Company.

EVERYONE JUST WENT CRAZY MAN!


GREAT GREA. NEXT TTUES IS POP. NOW I NEED TO GO PREPARE TO GO MEET LONG FOT LUNCH.

AND LATER! LATER! A LEVEL RESULTS!



AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. NERVE WREACKING FOR SURE. oH I HAVE TO GET GOING OR I' GONNA BE LATER.

No comments: