I need to see the full picture to understand why God had allowed all these.
Why must i be sick now and missed all the important ongoing activities!!!?
Today they are going for grenard throwing. THE REAL THING! Gosh.
Oh what the hell! Tomorrow's ippt. I'm going to be on status on wed and thurs. Friday then i'll be back to normal status. This week's book out should be saturday. If I were to be confined, then i'll either book out later, or book out on sunday(!).
Complicated.
I am having this half hearted feeling for going back to camp later. I really wanna join back the guys and catch up with what they are doing bla bla. But i was a little worried about going back at the same time. Firstly my illness is not over yet. Secondly i wouldn't have anyone to take care of me there. I wouldn't want to think about my illness getting worse over at the island and i being all alone to tackle the problem myself. Feeling sick 'overseas' is a headache. A BIG HEADACHE.
I just watched 'Groom My Room Too' on Kids Central(because the other channels suck big time) and guess what the horrible little kid's concept of his room's makeover is.
HE WANTED IT TO BECOME MILLITARY STYLE!!!!!
Like what the fcuk? Either he is MAD or he's a BIG MORON.
That would probably be the last thing i'll want to do to my room. NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
And he had one side of his room painted by a mural artist. The scene was a battlefield in the desert. Like WHAT THE FCUK??????
And he said he liked it because everytime he wakes up in the morning he would feel like he's in the middle of the battlefield. Oh FCUK HIM.
Seriously a weirdo. Wait till you enter NS dude.
But dont be surprised there will be people who love military life. PSYCHOS.
I need to rest now. Gastric. FAINTS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment