
I'm feeling much better now. On my way to recovery.
Last night was probably the most horrible one because my fever was so bad. Like really bad. And i felt like i'm floating, somewhere in hell?
My head was heavy and pulsing. I was restless and tired. I was tormented again and again by the virus that's circulating in my bloodstream. Worse, i think there're two viruses in my body - one for the fever and one for the flu. Oh, and one bacteria for my cough.
I hate blocknose, it was as if someone's pitching my nose in attempt to suffocate me. RAH.
My cough was probably the worst i had ever encounter. Sometimes it got so bad that i though my lungs are going to collapse.
The fever was the killer. I could feel my face and body so heated up, as though i was an oven. And the escalating temperature was making me and my parents feel so helpless.
And great. Guess what, i just received Chris(my left bed buddy)'s sms. He said i missed quite a number of activities. Good news. Now i'm really dead. Dead dead.
I already missed last friday and today's programme. I'm going to skip tomorrow's too because i'm only going to book in at 7.30pm. Then i'll be on status for around 2 more days. GREAT. FREAK FREAK FREAK.
That's why being sick brings more harm than merely to your body. Especially in Army where activities are lined up so densely.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I might need to sacrifice one of my bookouts to catch up on what i missed. And going back i'll be on status. Status = SKW(Sai Kang Warrior)
The upcoming days are going to be horrifyingly ridiculous. I hate to be excluded from the activites. SIAN AH!
Why are things so messed now. Rrrrr. OH GOD.
What i know so far, i missed the 16km route march and IPPT(tomorrow).
The march is the more unpleasant one.
DO YOU KNOW HOW FCUKING TIRING IT IS TO WALK AND WALK AND WALK. Moreover, we have to carry such freaking heavy loads on us. *SCREAMS*
I shall blame..... THE FIELD CAMP THAT HAD MADE ME SO SICK!
SO far i lost like 3-4kg - Field camp plus i had been so super sick.
I wonder if my muscles had shrinked. Dots. I still wish to do well for my ippt you know. RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH!
I wished i was a fire breathing dragon, so that i could blow a enourmous fireball into the sky to vent my heartfelt frustration and anxiety.

No comments:
Post a Comment