
I didn't really eat much for the whole day. Well there're limited things that are allowed to enter my mouth. I'm a poor poor little boy.
I want to eat, but i cant. If i'm allowed to, i'll just go anyhow-eating. There're pretty a lot of junk food in my house for me.
Besides eating, there's nothing much that interest me now. So i'm pretty bored. My granny came over to look after me, but there's nothing much to look after. I'm almost alright now, just that i'm not yet jumping around.
Yeah, the okay nigel would be the jumping-around-nigel.
I wonder what's for dinner. Hmmmm... I'm not eagerly looking forward to it though. It would probably be something plain and tasteless.
POUT. I NEED TO TASTE SOMETHING.
But i guess i just need to hang in there for a little while longer. SOON IT WILL BE OVER. I haven't bathed since yesterday. Not allowed to.
My fever and whatever shit better not come back! I suffered enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment