Thursday, February 14, 2008




I think NS really makes me treasure things more now. Time is always not on my side - I AM always being reminded that the clock the ticking away and time is running OUT.

Went out with jamie yesterday. Supposed to catch a movie but she's damn late. RAH.

But it doesn't matter la. As long as we see each other everything else doesn't matter. I love to spend time with this crazy girl :D

Somehow i think i o her a lot, cos she has done so much for me and love me so much.

Thank God for her all these years.

She encouraged and assured me when i'm hurt and needed her the most. She drew the picture for me during msn-ing which was super sweet.





And stupid aiai is busy with her new love recently. OH WHAT THE HELL. I'm so jealous! Hahahahah. Well, it's great that she found someone true and sincere.

I hope my 'someone' will come soon too. HA. Yea yinmei, we shall wait together; see whose one come earlier hor. LOL!





Recently i thought about ade and i more often; reflecting upon the past. I wonder how's she doing now? Should be working and working ba. I wonder if her life changes a lot after i left her? Well of course my life has drastically morphed ever since the second i stepped on the jetty and see the sign -' Welcome to Pulau Tekong'.


Maybe we will contact each other back two years later. MAybe we are in the same uni. But maybe she's still angry with me. Maybe she really doesn't wish to talk to me anymore. Whatever la.





Next. My dream of my secret love.





Last night i dreamt of you. I saw your smile and your eyes.

Your eyes, that's the thing i love most about you.

Mysterious and brown. A touch of softness and gentleness. They are sharp and clear, truly alluring.

I feel like you wanna tell me something, through our eye contact. There's smoething i wanna know from you anyway. SO let us continue this silent but strong dance of the spirit and the soul.

Allow our heart song to be alike and let them beat together as one.

No comments: